Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Fresh, Fruity and totally ORANGEASMIC!

Check out this new fragrance range from Soap & Glory, I’m loving it!



Like me, I’m sure many of you are already S&G fans.  Well, if you haven’t already, you absolutely must try out the new ‘ORANGEASM’ range.

Scented with ‘energising elemi, fresh green mandarin, cool mint, Sicilian lemon and sweet orange peel oils’, this fragrance is perfect for those who prefer a fresh, zesty fragrance to get them kick-started in the mornings, as opposed to anything too sweet and sickly smelling (which in my opinion, some of the past S&G scents have verged upon).

This review features the Body Wash, and a Super Tonic Fragrance.  However, the range does also include a Body Butter, which I decided not to try just yet, simply because the formula is probably a bit rich for me this time of year.  I will definitely be trying it when the weather cools down though.

So, on with the review...

The Super Tonic Fragrance


This is a lovely product!  It’s a tonic, so don’t expect a strength-of-fragrance equal to a perfume, or even to an eau de toilette.  What you can expect though is a beautifully light, fresh, cooling spray, ideal for spritzing onto your body for a quick post-shower treat (works beautifully with the other ORANGEASM products to layer the fragrance).  It also works really well as a pick-me-up when out and about. I keep it in my handbag and use it on my neck and arms throughout the day, when I’m getting a little hot under the collar - it has a fantastically cooling and refreshing effect when spritzed onto the back of the neck.

For me, this product is really evocative of long-ago Spanish holidays, when I used to splash myself with the gorgeous Spanish Baby Cologne ‘Nenuco’ (very similar kind of scent). Nenuco was only available in Spain back then, so I used to stock up whenever I visited. It has a real lemony fresh fragrance – clean and natural smelling… aahh just a sniff of this stuff and I’m right back in Spain (I wish!).  Of course with the internet, a whole range of Nenuco products is now widely available. Try Pure Spain if the sound of Nenuco appeals to you.

Anyhow, back to the ORANGEASM… the Super Tonic Fragrance costs around £12.00 for 100ml, so it’s pretty purse friendly compared to many other products – I’ve been using it loads and it seems to be lasting really well.

The Body Wash


This beautiful body wash leaves your skin feeling really soft and silky smooth.  If you’ve tried the other S&G body washes, it’s pretty much the same in terms of texture and formula, but for me, the fragrance is their best yet.  The fresh, clean, zesty scent is so revitalising.  You don’t need much to get a great lather either, so at around £6.50 for 500ml it’s great value for money too… lasts ages.

Also, S&G say, “With skin softening, moisture boosting properties and our exclusive MSUDS™ technology, TRIPLE TEA™ antioxidant complex, GINSENG and PINKPEPPERBERRY™, there's really nothing quite like it! 

Don’t know about the technology/sciencey sounding stuff, but it definitely feels and smells just gorgeous.

Why not add a little ORANGEASM to your Summer, I’m sure you’ll love it!

I believe Boots has their ‘3 for 2’ offer on selected Soap & Glory products at the moment too… so what are you waiting for?







No comments:

Post a Comment